Thursday, May 04, 2006

Settling in


These past few days have been wonderful as Justin, Pecos, and I are settling back into life together. Justin goes off to work everyday while I study German, relax, explore Wiesbaden, and take Pecos on big walks. It's wonderful to have some time to relax after the frenzy of the move. I think Justin is finally convinced that I have adapted to the time change and will now allow me to sleep in.

Wiesbaden is very picturesque with a large walking district and various city parks. We enjoy going out every night, trying new restaurants, and watching people walk by. We're casually looking at apartments and have found one we would be very happy in. It won't be available until the beginning of July, so we have plenty of time to look around. It's nice to be able to see what's out there. For now, we're content in the hotel.

Also, we got a new computer and set it up last night. It is nice, silver, and speedier than my old one. I'm sure with more use, I'll learn more about its wonderfulness.

Due to popular demand, here is a not-so-picturesque picture of the three of us. It was taken in the hotel right before bed last night. Enjoy!

Kate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too f'n cute. I miss you three!

The Book Devotee said...

It's a Pecos sandwich!! Glad to see the three of you all happily together again.