Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Like father, like daughter

Justin posted some pics from Thanksgiving weekend, but I just have to add some more. The four pictures posted below are my new favorite pictures. I think I've looked at them everyday since we loaded them onto the computer. It took a real family effort to capture these shots, and I think they're priceless. Enjoy!







And, as an exciting Elizabeth update, she seems to have some mastery of the art of soothing herself to sleep. The past three days I have put her down for her big afternoon nap when she is still a little bit awake. She then lays awake for a bit and then falls asleep on her own. This might not seem like a big deal, but really, it's made my week. It puts us one step closer to her sleeping through the night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are pretty great.

Anonymous said...

Made me LOL!:)
oma

Anonymous said...

I agree they are priceless and adorable.

Love you