Sunday, May 18, 2014

Early May at home

Even though the month is only half over, we've been busy enough that we're beginning to stockpile photos ... and we wouldn't want to deny you, our faithful reader(s), the joy of seeing what we've been up to.

We made homemade doughnuts in a doughnut-maker:




We went hiking in Staten Island. Elizabeth decided that hiking and nature-viewing wasn't good enough for her, so she created a mission to pick up trash along the way.  


We went to the New York Botanical Gardens (next to the Bronx Zoo) for the first time since we purchased our membership in December. It was quite flowerful. 




This is my favorite photo from the trip
This is Kate's favorite photo. This is a grass bench. The grass was very wet and I guess I look dainty when I support my weight with my arms.




We went to Chuck E. Cheese's in Staten Island for a birthday party

And we had a picnic in the park for Mother's Day!


1 comment:

DC MOM/GiGi said...

Great shot of Mom and kids beneath the cherry blossoms. Elizabeth looks much more rested in this posting as opposed to the wedding posting. The grass bench shot is a HOOT.