Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Gelandet



So, here I am. I landed, remembered how overcast and rainy Germany is this time of year, did lots of tedious work inprocessing, walked around taking pics of Pecos, and unpacked a little before dozing off to Traumland, which was filled with images of schnitzel and pretzels.

Yesterday and today it was more work stuff. Although I've walked around and used some of my immaculate German grammar on people, I haven't done/seen anything worth mentioning yet.

More news later. Now it's time for pics.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I just happened upon your blog and I am disappointed you took your dog poo picture out lol I bookmarked your page because I though man this guy is fun to have that on here! Anyway just wanted to say hey from Canada!

Anonymous said...

We miss you Justin! Love the blog.