Thursday, April 27, 2006

Nuernberg


There's a calming essense to Germany where, even in its larger cities like Nuernberg, it's easy to sit down at a picturesque location, take a deep breath and drop your shoulders and exhale. The pace of life is slower, the coffee tastes better, and the words "e-mail" and "I need this yesterday" seem to drop from your vocabulary. It's easy to forget about stress in a place like this.

I didn't experience that this weekend. Instead, there was lots of drinking and lots of dancing with both the male and the better coordinated female type of the species. All in all, a good time was had.

In this picture, I'm saying, "Woh. I don't think so, hussy. Put my shirt back down!"

Kate arrives Sunday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, Kate, I don't know how to say this. I was totally kidding about Justin running off and marrying some blonde, coordinated, German super-girl. I had no idea he'd actually do it. Okay, well, I had some idea. But I totally tried to warn you. Let's just hope the part of my prediction about the new wife owning a doughnut shop isn't true....Oh well, you're young. You'll bounce back.

Anonymous said...

Uh oh.
Beer leads to dancing.
Dancing leads to missing the wifeypoo.
Missing the wifeypoo leads to drunkenly molesting the dog.

Just say no, for Pecos' sake.

Kate said...

Don't worry about Justin's other woman. I sought my revenge by eating a Krispy Kreme doughnut and recording the taste, smell, and texture of each bite. When I share my doughnut-eating records with him, his level of jealousy will certainly match mine. The balance in our realtionship will be restored!

Unknown said...

Hiyo - I don't know if I should be insulted that some of you think I may be unfaithful or flattered that you actually think that this very nice, uberhot girl was interested in me. In actuality, I'm pretty sure someone paid her to be in the picture with me - the sweaty, drunken, goofy-dancing looney who was proudly wearing a lanyard displaying my blood-alcohol-content.