Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloweenie

We just got in from an exciting and exhausting weekend in France and I only have time for a quick holiday greeting before I heed my bed's call.

Justin, Pecos and I wanted to wish all of you a safe and spooky Halloween. Please enjoy our Halloween costumes (and travel alter-egos) Kate-chup, Just-ard- and our trusty sidekick, The Halloweiner!



Below are some visual aids for those who might have trouble with word play or be a bit daft.

Soon, we'll have France pictures and a blog for you. Maybe we'll even make Justin's mom (who is visiting us (YAY!)) be a guest blogger!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clever, (Spelled correctly! Who can spell in English anyway? Not me, for sure.) but it did take me a little time to get it, although I did "get it" before scrolling down to the visuals. Pecos looks most distinguished. But Justin your ears sticking out like that make me feel most uncomfortable...I know the hood is too big. Rudy is not getting dressed up tonight. Glad you had a great time in Paris, and look forward to the blog entry.
Love DC MOM

Anonymous said...

Hardy Har Har