Monday, November 13, 2006

Pecos and the egg







We just received our results back from the Consumer Reports survey and are proud to say that these pictures tested very highly in our key demographics (parents, other family members, online marketers).













As some of you already know, our dog loves eggs. We think he places them somewhere between sleeping and breathing on his list of "most important things in my life," which he illegibly scrawled out several months ago when we thought he was battling a severe case of depression (it turned out to be jet lag).



Yes, eggs are like celebrities to Pecos. Actually, I'll put it this way: if Pecos were a Trekkie, having an egg would be like meeting William Shatner. Pecos's eyes get huge. A lump forms in his throat. Uncontrollable surges of adrenaline pump into his little puppy brain, making him both jittery and drooly. His paw turns over, revealing the characteristic Vulcan "V" for veterinarian, which is exactly what he thinks he'll need if he doesn't get a taste of that precious "other white meat" immediately. (OK, so the analogy's a little weak there - unless we're talking about a cannibal Trekkie, which I'm sure exist).





Anyway, without further ado.... here are more pics of Pecos eating an egg. We gave it to him as a treat for being cute. This was a first. And we gave it to him whole, which was also a first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand about the eggs Pecos. I have recently spent a week alone, Antonio went fishing win N.C., and I had eggs, constantly, especially since I had bought a contraption at the "Super" that allowed me to "Poach" eggs in the microwave, in 30 + 30 seconds. They are deeeeelicious. Love Gardening Grandma

Anonymous said...

I'm the exact same way when it comes to eggs......



...except I think the eggs might have said "Cadbury" on them.