Sunday, May 15, 2011

The kids are all right

Hi family! Just wanted to send some more pics of the chillens. 

Elizabeth picks outfits for Henry, even though we don't let her dress him yet

An FC Bayern Muenchen cap from his Ur-Ur-Tante Gisela

Bang zoom to the moon

Pretending to fix her hair. Maybe in a few years, sweetie!

Like DaVinci, Henry is writing messages backwards, lefthanded using a mirror

Trying to determine the giraffe's previous location by the smell

Oh, was my mouf!

Imagining himself with a mohawk. (We told him no)

Still trying.


2 comments:

Travel Freaks said...

I really like the "Mr. Big Eyes" shot...too cute!

DC MOM/GiGi said...

I agree he has the biggest eyes!! And love the headband. I too wear a headbnd now. Possible Elizabeth and I can share. I have a very nice silver one.