Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Pics from the other camera

Here are some more pictures from the past few weeks. Enjoy!

Elizabeth's latest trick, swinging on her belly:

Henry and I checking out the penguins at the Central Park Zoo. When I saw this picture, I was excited that he and I are raising our eyebrow in the same way; I thought, "We look alike!"
 But then I saw this picture and realized that Henry and I DO NOT look alike :(
 E checking out the sea lions at the zoo:
 Rachele loving on Henry:

 Uncle and nephew snuggles:

 Henry experiencing the wonders of moss:
 And displaying a dirty foot:
 A girl and her dog (Pecos is back home and is doing wonderfully):
 A mom and her baby:

1 comment:

DC MOM/GiGi said...

That first picture on the swing looks like the midpoint of a 360, but guess not.
Cute eyebrows and awesome moss.
Love the girl and her dog and so glad he is doing well...chalk one up for the Bradley Behavioral Academy.
love the Wisteria picture.