Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Christmas with family in DC: A photo blog

Hello, family. This blog is a little overdue ... I could blame the excessive amounts of holiday cheer (read: eggnog) that blurred my ability to remember to update the blog or perhaps blame the snow and cold weather for forcing me into a mindset where I think I have time to fritter on reddit. Whatever the cause, here is a photo summary of our Christmas break to DC.

(Non-obvious photos get captions)

Alexandria:


Exploring the Navy Yard with Edward and Stephanie

Push-ups in the Navy Yard (this, I believe, is called 'drilling')



The traditional "Opening of the Pajamas" on Xmas Eve
Xmas morning ... Santa brought a firehat with visor (H), two dolls (E), and capes (both E and H)



Bethesda


A homemade Pocahontas dress
Pocahontas's friend, Meeko, who we call Scurry

Leonardtown
Trying on Pop-Pop's Fireman gear

















1 comment:

DC MOM/GiGi said...

Wonderful holiday snaps and I really like the one of red attire for all including Jackson.