Friday, June 02, 2006

Pecos is a Brat-islavian


Well, Pecos isn't actually Bratislavian, but Justin and I are heading to Bratislava at the end of the month. In case you're as geographically ignorant as I am, Bratislava is the captial of Slokavia. A hop, skip, and a jump away from Bratislava is Vienna, the capital of Austria. Bratislava and Vienna are the two closest national capitals in the world, at least I think that's what Justin told me.

In other exciting news, I drove in Germany for the first time today. This may seem not-so-exciting to most, but for me it was a big deal. Now we just have to buy a car, and I'll be able to drive again.

I know this is a lame post, but I'm trying to post more frequently to keep our ever-growing fan base happy. I also threw in a Pecos pick to appease his fans.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is your dog wearing a pair of Women's satin panties?

Is this the kind of stuff that is popular in Germany?

Anonymous said...

Pecos looks like a stunned and possibly exploited child,in satin panties. I need to bookmark this site.

Anonymous said...

The entries are delightful and the Italian jaunt looks great. I love the one of Kate holding up the tower. But for some reason the pictures, the recent ones, are not available for me. I see only two of the apartment and none of Pecos' latest posting. Any clues?

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»