Sunday, August 20, 2006

From our heart to yours

While Justin, Pecos, and I hiked a very difficult but very beautiful trail this weekend, Justin explained that taking trips to places like Florence is awesome, but trips like the one we were on in Switzerland mean a bit more to him. In his words, "It makes my heart happy."


Amazingly, it seems Justin's heart was so happy that it appeared in a sweat-shaped heart on his shirt. Unfortunately, my quick-dry shirt foiled my heart's attempt to make a sweat-heart to show my love for Justin.

This picture is also a preview of the Valentine's day card we are hoping to sell through Hallmark. Would you buy one?

Below are some other pictures my mom and I thought deserved some blog space, some for their cuteness and others for their amazingness. Also, my mom wanted it to be clear that we hiked to a glacier on our first day. It was a for-real massive glacier and it was far, far away from our car. You can see it behind me in the pic with the Swiss flag. Enjoy and make sure to read the post below this one (it's new too)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin and Kate,
Your pics are great..especially the ones of Pecos. There's a children's book featuring Pecos' world travels awaiting your creative writing skills.
ma

Anonymous said...

I hear peeing on DCMom's bed makes Pecos's "Heart Happy."