Friday, December 28, 2007

Frosty weather on Pecos's head

It's been cold and wet here recently, leaving a beautful layer of powdery, dandruffy snow on Pecos's head ... ... and a delightful coating of feathery frost on the branches.
We're off to Brugge and Brussels (Belgium) for a few days to enjoy the New Year's celebrations there - which, Kate just found out, are apparently the most boring in Europe - and will share pics and stories when we return.
Until then, enjoy these beautiful pictures Kate took while running with Pecos yesterday morning. (The top picture is my new favorite Pecos picture and is now our screen saver).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work, on my part.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you got frost on trees like that in the Rhine Valley. Is that unusual or do you have that beauty frequently? I know another question for you to answer, but you can phone me the answer.
Love
DC MOM