Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The holidays are here again

Since returning from our Balkan adventure, Justin and I have both been consumed with work (for Justin that means dressing up as Spiderman). We have also been busy planning what I think might be our craziest holiday season ever.

We started the holiday season off with two Thanksgiving celebrations. There was the one in Budapest with Jay and Linda, and the one at Jay and Linda's with, well, Jay and Linda of course.

For our Thanksgiving in Wiesbaden, Justin made a pumpkin pie, which turned out wonderfully. Here he's working on the crust.
He also made Pecos a mini pie of crust, pumpkin, and yogurt. Pecos has since added pumpkin to his list of favorite foods.
The Thanksgiving dinner was great, filling, and lots of fun. We really are very fortunate to have family so close to us.

Since then, Justin and I have enjoyed the Christmas market in Wiesbaden, hosted a murder-mystery dinner party, and decorated for Christmas.

Tomorrow I fly to Maryland where I'll be until the 24th. Justin joins me next Thursday, so we can celebrate Christmas together three times (seriously three times!). I am very excited!

No comments: